DJ We're Eternal - Music For The Inner Journey (Deep Ambient, Psychill, Downtempo)

The biggest lesson I've been thought in the past weeks was the one about the power of gratitude. You are happy because you are grateful, not the other side around. Daily gratitude practice changed my reality and state of being so profoundly I have no words to describe it, but thankfully there's different form of expression where I feel more fluent. Music. I would like to thank you all and myself for the trust, for the presence and for the friendship. This mix was recorded in Mama, Reykjavik at the first edition of Sound Exploration Spaceship. It's structure is built for deep introspective exploration. This is my expression of gratitude for what I've experienced  and met in Iceland so far. Enjoy your journey, trust the process and be grateful. Notice then, how's your life is being transformed. So powerful. 


With love, 

Piotr


https://www.mixcloud.com/weereeternal/music-for-the-inner-journey-deep-ambient-psychill-downtempo/











Komentarze

Popularne posty